BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I’m happy my coin my call crew, you all ways know when the SP...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I’m happy my coin my call crew, you all ways know when the SP pivot points are close when non BPH or Pep11 Inc scrip holders are rejoicing about shareholders future perceived losses, because they the rock throwers are not invested in the share and obviously jealous of our positions or simply vying for a cheaper position to be filled as is FFM,s case atm, as has been proven by past actions since 2021 on BPH threads, as I said yesterday it takes all types to make up the world, but I know what space I would rather operate in $$&&&

And they wonder why there lives are so boring and shallow as they are all Ex holders that have left the scrip supposedly at a profit posting negative content currently on Pep11 Inc on Hot Copper, and now they have to continually post on shares they don’t hold or simply post to deceive, it’s because they are jealous of other peoples ability to achieve through patience and fortitude of understanding the oily penny market, and of course it is obvious such posters on Hot Copper they lack both.

And sadly as is before on the BPH threads on Hot Copper it’s a magnet for the loopers, but let em loop, its there loss of time and wasted opportunity in the ST imo.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.