BPH 10.5% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-28531

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    Sorry guys, I exited this week.
    Please don't bash me, I usually get a lot of flak whenever I write I have sold. So why do I write I have sold? If I am doing decent play, which I was doing here, I always write when I buy, and I write when I sell. Usually same day or week as I may be writing on the thread. Don't know why I do that, especially knowing most holders will not like it. But I like to be transparent. I am a very small player on overall scheme, my buy or sell will not change anything, so please consider that.
    So why did I sell? My first post on here, I had written very categorically that my fundamental play is not very strong. I had written I am doing a technical play here. I had written how 1.9 has held for 6 months, and I felt it will hold again. Till now it was playing as I thought. I picked up big at 1.9, oppies at 4. Few trades and reduced my head average to 1.7 and oppies to 3.5. This I wrote last week. My average head sell was at 2.2, oppies 5. So not a big play. There were 2 reasons I exited. First, I didn't like, from technical perspective, that it struggled to get over 2.3. Secondly, we are into June next week. We will have lots of tax transactions. Every year I think, this year tax sell will not happen. But then it happens. This year I have decided that I will take a chance, hence getting out of most of my plays or playing on a smaller holding. May backfire, but I have taken a chance.
    So what could happen next week? I still feel stock is not playing very weak. When I first bought couple of weeks back, even 1.9 hold was looking dodgy. But now 2 is looking like a good hold. So it's stronger now. I would like to see a play above and 2.3. I would like to see an uptrend. I know most over here are playing fundamentals. One great news, and it could be life changing for many. That's the risk reward. I sincerely hope something good happens here, and any inkling, I will be back. I wish all of you will. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $74.36K 3.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825986 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2014404 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.