BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I’m getting pro active today whooska1 with the National Press...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I’m getting pro active today whooska1 with the National Press contacts I have regarding the Timor, Pep11 comparison!!!!!! …… , but your right, it’s time to take this to the politicians and they to decide at that level if they are going to support or fight the politics surrounding Pep11, because as I said yesterday when it comes Pep11 politics it certainly dosent pass the pub test atm that’s for sure, and that makes political leaders in particular very very nervous imo.

As a collective of scrip holders in Pep11 we have
    a powerful tool in our email out box forwarding information in favour of Pep11 approval, and collectively exposing the political shenanigans and hypocrisy surrounding the Pep11 exploration extension on a state and federal level currently.

I will come up with a draft for us to finesse on HC as a collective of shareholders to expose the hypocrisy and blatant support of the offshore O&G sector in Timor vs Stalling progress locally for Advent offshore NSW, at the point of origin were Australia most needs sovereign Natural Gas the state of NSW the biggest demand based user of Nat Gas in Australia whilst stalling exploration progress of same with in the state of NSW, it’s insane politically this attitude towards Pep11 state side NSW imo and needs to be exposed for what it is imo, and especially and essentially while AnAl and crew are flying the Nat Gas flag far and wide atm.

We as a collective of shareholders on Hot Copper were able to force Madeline Kings hand recently on Pep11 exploration, I think as a collective of shareholders it’s time to force all the politicians hand to make a call regarding pep11 and in particular the LNP and especially the Nationals and AAP, timing is ripe atm for change and we can make it happen imo $$$!

Lets Gooooo Pep11ers

Wooooo Hooooo alright
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.