BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Well that buyers matching sellers hey, and that’s BPH at the end...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Well that buyers matching sellers hey, and that’s BPH at the end of today 1.9 cents
    and options 0.004, cheap cheap crew if your a believer in Australia’s O&G sector and it’s future and the rules, regulations and governance we invest by in Australia.

Each to their own as they say it takes all types to make up a market, along with varied and unskilled risk reward ratios imo, and that’s were the exchange from inexperienced to experienced happens imo, and today being a prime example of scrip exchange taking place in a oily penny.

BPH and Pep11 Inc company’s are due there time in the sun as a company as was the case in 2021 prior to Scomo, as all we are doing as a ASX listed company is as we have done in the company’s past is exploring for Australia’s future Energy needs, and that’s more vital than the current government and past government as well as the story of Pep11 goes.

I’m happy accumulating along my merry way on the current Pep11 Inc exploration campaign my only problem after todays option action is wether to pay 1.9 or 2 cents for the heads now as I’m heavy in BPHOB and have a in balance against the options after todays exchange $$$$$

Loving the opportunity presenting and forming in the ST imo crew.

Tik Toc on the undeniable Pep11 exploration approval clock $$&&!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $106.0K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3642716 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3138224 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.