BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Exactly Apolloz, every single share I have held in my what is...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Exactly Apolloz, every single share I have held in my what is now a 40 year career in the long term investing game, I have been extremely proactive in, weather it be calling or arranging a meeting belly to belly with head office on a very regular basis, or even just to pick up on the vibe of the different directors to ask a question of progress, or why a director has left the building recently.

BPH is good imo because DB is always up to take a call and explain the path forward or constraints of same with in reason of course, but one thing I will give DB he will do he’s best to explain the situation if possible, and I’m happy with that or I wouldn’t still be holding, and accumulating.

As a example I Sold RMI in 2022 a huge position I had accumulated because of a vibe I got off a director at a investors conference about ST progress, when I asked a question about the campaign and he answered it differently to the time I had asked the same question before hand, and it was very lucky I did when you look at the SP now.

It all pays off in spades imo in long term wealth building to be up front and active in a company’s one is invested in imo, because it puts you ahead of the game imo, because you actually take the time to invest your own time to fully understand the company and its make up, regulations it operates under and of course it’s future pending outcomes in current campaign, and more importantly to ST SP timelines of milestones in a campaign relative to a shareholders expectations, I actually think the biggest part of my success in investing is due to the DD I do after taking my position imo, as of course things are constantly evolving and can change in a blink as is with BPH atm , and this is especially so in the oily pennies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $106.0K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3642716 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3138224 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.