BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I completely agree m71, what’s the point of calling a general...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I completely agree m71, what’s the point of calling a general meeting and fragmenting the scrip atm with the same, we would only be playing into AnAl and crews hands, what has the company done wrong or DB for that matter ????

Advent. BPH, BUY are just going about there Buissness of a junior oily penny explorers in Oz ticking all the regulatory boxes as per usual in a campaign as per currently in Pep11 since 2020 in our current campaign to explore our tenement which we have invested in and done before safely in 2010 and continue to in force.

What have we done wrong as investors in Pep11 progress, we have done nothing wrong but invest in Australia’s future energy supply and publicly fund same through Advent, what has the company done wrong to not be granted a exploration approval for Pep11???

ABSOLUTELY nothing at all we have jumped through every regulatory hoop and have paid huge amounts in consulting firms and consultants, to tick every regulatory box expected of us, we know that now Advent has been approved by NOPTA now twice for the same campaign!!!!

That in its self is Fkn ridiculous imo, but seems to matter little to AnAl and crew!!!

We have one problem in Pep11 and it isn’t the company and directors of the company we own, it’s simply the gutless politicians that rule this country atm AnAl and crew, that is the problem for the company we all own as a collective, and if the company can’t take it up to the spineless pricks, we should as a collective of shareholders imo, by lobbying the state and National Press to highlight the hypocrisy of the situation, in Emails, Snail Mails, Radio Talk Back, in person with politicians and political influencers, we have power in numbers and sure some have more time to do more than others and that’s fine, I actually get a bit of a buzz out if trying to right wrongs, and are actually quite motivated in same when the wrong is directed at myself, like the biased against progressing the Pep11 Application for exploration, it gets my back up and I like venting to the powers that be that are causing this roadblock for perceived political gain, and absolutely no other reason but self serving there own political existence against a ASX listed companies progress that we all happen to own !!!

It’s completely wrong what’s been done to us as Shareholders simply investing in Australia’s future privately, and it needs to be fully exposed imo for what it is, and that’s gutless and spineless politics, at the Highest office in the land now twice by two of the Major Political Parties over the past four years to the detriment of the company we own as shareholders , this is unheralded in Australia’s history imo, and once Censured in Parliament for such actions against a ASX listed company, and it has nothing to do with the company we own or its directors imo .

I think it’s simple what needs to be done, we need to get vocal in anyway we can to expose what’s happening to our little ASX listed company by AnAl and crew atm, and if we can get traction we will win and force progress imo, they will simply have no other option, as AnAl has stated publicly he’s party will do things by the book when it comes to Pep11 and to the letter of the law, and I think we all as shareholders that have been here longer than a nano second know what outcomes that entails in a outcome of Pep11 exploration in 2024 $$$$$

Lets go crew and mobilise in anyway possible, even if it’s just a visit to your local politician to voice you contempt that current political leaders have had on your life and investments by there biased actions against Pep11, we can all collectively take the draft we are working on atm when completed for a Press release and presentation to whom we think are the decision makers currently, but obviously that can change on a political whim it seems by MK,s again spineless actions for a Australian Federal Resource minister !!!

We all have political offices in our areas both State and Federal, and if you have the time I empower you to make a difference for our company once the draft is finalised in the ST.

DB is doing his bit, as he has done always imo against the highest office in the land for us and won, and maybe now it’s time as owners of the company to do our bit, to try and right the wrongs against us, by the power of numbers as a collective, by the shareholders that are willing and have the time to lobby your local politicians, local Press National Press etc etc etc with our draft when completed.

There’s utopia on the horizon Crew for Pep11 shareholders, as has been in the past, but as is in life sometimes you have to go the extra mile to get there.

GB 2024

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6224/6224693-834441b97700a535ce810085d1e96ec1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.