BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I really can’t see the funds being a issue tbh m71.It’s never...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I really can’t see the funds being a issue tbh m71.

It’s never been, in my time, in the oily pennies, when a prospect is targeted with a history of exploration, with a target of Pep 11 magnitude. That argument is really putting a cart before the horse, first approve for exploration and of course the investment funds in the Pep11 Elephant Gas field will come. The government knows that, as it’s the normal way the sector rolls, you can’t signal out Advent as a show funds first campaign, but I’m sure if the government stipulated we will approve Pep11 for exploration if $50m is put in an energy trust account to be used on exploration solely on Pep11 exploration, the funds would be raised in a blink imo as was the case in 2008/9 each time the hand went out for campaign drill funds.

It’s first things first atm to force a wedge in Pep11 approval politically, I believe first thing is to get the draft up of the Presentation to Politicians verbatim Federal, local and state imo and the News Release to be distributed again to editors and to whoever us shareholders seem fit, and at least then we are pushing the same story line and focusing on the main bullet points behind the delay and hypocrisy in approving Pep11 politically—this is what forces action when distribution is done on mass imo.

A common theme of blatant abuse politically against a ASX listed company over 4 years for perceived political gain. It’s very headline grabbing when put simply imo.

And I believe if the presentation is distributed widely it will snowball and force hands quickly to change tact against Pep11 politically.

TikTok on the Pep11 approval clock M71, and I think we might be winding it a tad tighter atm as pressure builds on the governments actions of late.

I spoke to Gidget69 this morning and she says she can work on the presentation and press release over the weekend if everyone gets the bullet points they believe are poignant to Pep11 approval atm.

The more the better to work with crew, from varied personal backgrounds are perfect as well. We already have 30 bullet points against the current governments activities regarding Pep11, so keep them coming, I think Gidget69 is going to use a new thread to collate and release all presented over the weekend so they can be finessed and finalised to finish the draft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $106.0K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3642716 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3138224 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.