Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-29128

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162

Interview with Tom Connell, Sky News Australia

6 June 2024
    Interviewer
    Tom Connell
    Subject
    Victoria approves gas extraction project, Push to renewables, Processing critical minerals.
    E&OE

TOM CONNELL: Victoria has approved its first extraction project in more than a decade, that's despite the State Government's renewable energy push. The pipeline near the Twelve Apostles will supply gas to local homes and businesses, but it could not still address a predicted shortfall. I spoke to the Federal Resources Minister, Madeleine King, a short time ago and began by asking her about how significant this project will be.

MINISTER MADELEINE KING: It's an important announcement out of Victoria today. The Otway Basin, the coastal waters of Victoria; it's, you know, part of their gas profile, and I think it's an important contribution to Victoria's energy security, but equally Victoria doing a great job in the push to renewables, and I think as the Government there has said and does understand, it is important to have gas to make sure that that push to renewables has an underpinning of energy security.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.