BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

And yeah I can just see China making green steel in the worlds...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    And yeah I can just see China making green steel in the worlds biggest ore furnaces crew lol !!!!
    It’s Fkn ridiculous we ship IO to China for them to value and make Gazzilions out of it, Green Steel, Blue Hydrogen it’s all BS with out Nat Gas in the background, Nat Gas is the only real world alternative to Coal, but the Woke crew are milking it for every Dollar they can atm to remove hydrocarbons from the system, when atm it’s impossible, got me stuffed how they get away with it in the electorates imo, we are mainly just to dum imo, or just don’t give a flying duck most punters!

And meanwhile China goes on its merry way of growing its economy with our cheap base energy we supply and they benefit from, the hypocrisy is just blatant and inexcusable in so many ways politically it’s amazing atm !!!

And the Pep11 exploration approval is the behemoth and the Benchmark of just how wrong AnAl and crew have got it imo in the O&G sector, and when you fully expose the back story to Pep11 exploration delayed approval since 2021 and the Scomo era moving forward till now!

So Sad that Australia and all Australians have to put up with such corrupt BS, but it’s all our fault for standing by and letting it happen imo, atm the woke crew have the voice, but not for much longer imo, the current actions of Government is really starting to hurt the average punter imo, and that revolt as it was in the late 70,80s is always a messy one, but reality will always win out in the end $$$$

Reality real needs a voice in Australian politics, but who could it be ????? I can’t see one candidate atm tbh ???

Who ever stood up for reality and preached it properly moving forward atm will be the next PM imo … and that’s certainly not AnAl,s or Duttons MO atm, they both are just playing charades and doing a very poor job of it imo !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $4.94K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6143018 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2725429 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.