BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

What gets me the most DJM is that I can’t believe AnAl and crew...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    What gets me the most DJM is that I can’t believe AnAl and crew can’t possibly see that they can’t get better political mileage out of a Pep11 exploration approval, by just blaming the LNP and there absolute madness in fighting inherit of there actions with in the party and Pep11 decision being a prime example if they mess they were and still are moving forward.

All AnAl has to say is look at the mess they left us the Fkn idiots in the LNP their now censured Ex leader in particular, we now have no option but to approve Pep11 for exploration because of the LNP,s past actions regarding Pep11 our hands are tied in the approval decision of Pep11, and if a world class natural Gas resource is discovered in Oep11 exploration AnAl is a hero in the transitional energy supply sector for eternity.

It Amazes this isn’t the path taken AnAl and crew can’t loose, they infact gain a hell of a lot by taking this path and it supports there Nat gas plan and strategy moving forward, it has to be the greens and Woke crew in the party that are stoping these actions imo, which are only a minority and obviously easily spilled and will be imo moving forward $$$$

Time will Tell DJM, it’s our only guide now I suppose, that and gaining a voice to force the spill imo $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $133 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5851018 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 744912 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.