BPH 8.33% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

Well this has certainly been a welcome update, from what I have...

1. 10,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2562
    Well this has certainly been a welcome update, from what I have gleamed by browsing over it they are some extremely potential grounds to be actively working in over the ditch, and you certainly won’t be getting the road blocks of Pep11 it’s in the middle of butt plug no where and the NZ government will be green lighting it like a dog on heat, as they basically have very small nett sovereign oil and gas …. I think Breeze needs to be commended for putting this together under the circumstances he has been under due to Pep11 and personally I don’t blame him for snubbing Oz on the site of it, after all he has only been bent over and reamed by Scomo so why would he stick local at this juncture in time ….. good on him for putting this together BPH and it’s holders need a direction again, I won’t be buying anymore at open but I will be holding the substantial holding I have in BPH and let this pan out a bit …. This is good news crew let’s digest and get our head around it, it’s a good size play with mega potential $$$$$
    And finally some direction from head office

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.