BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-29478

1. 1,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    I watched that 4 Corners docco. Yes I have been questioning for sometime the thought process of some of these females. unfortunately like Zali, they lack any form of commonsense and only look as far as the end of their nose.
    Clearly they all have agendas and cannot ever ( like Zali) be changed in their point of view.

Back to our permit I am mentally preparing for the election jostling to start from here on in and when you look at how much these Labour clowns are giving away here in Qld, you can see just how desperate these political parties are.

They firmly believe that just lowering the headline inflation figure by giving cheaper goods and services is akin to the average person getting new credit cards to pay down previous credit cards. kicking the can down the road all these political clowns are and soon it will all blow up in their face!

Who will pick up the bill for all these promises? We all will of course as inflation will become structural and somewhat permanent and at the same time interest rates will remain higher for longer than needed!

Again the Feds and Qld state are only looking as far out as the end of their nose and this David Breeze needs to get whatever stick he has to try and force the JA into action.
    Positive or Negative we need a decision!

Happy hump day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $106.0K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3642716 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3138224 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.