BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Where's the protection of the rights of share holders as...

1. 1,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Where's the protection of the rights of share holders as citizens of a democratic country and actively encouraged by the government to create their own wealth as opposed to expecting a pension, regardless of paying tax all your working life with no benefits and no benefit at the end.

Investors bought in good faith, particularly options, yet there is no protection or regard for our rights to expect our investment to be fairly treated, here we are strung out to dry, options expiring in 3 months, costing more to convert than to buy heads, selling will immediately (for most) create a loss, yet more money down the drain. We vote for our government in accordance with the law, we expect them to operate in accordance with the law and with fairness to those they govern. This is just a F joke and shows the disrespect held for the average Australian, alright for those holding the power in their well paid jobs financed by us, with their large pensions for life upon retirement, meanwhile the rest of us struggle to keep our heads above water.

What about the company, also operating in good faith, held to ransom by the same government screaming for their product yet not allowing them to access same IF they're successful in their exploration. The main thing I can never get past, especially after a lifetime in small business, is the government literally have their hand out for a percentage of every red cent we earn, yet give absolutely NOTHING back and sit on a throne of disinterest, un-accountability, inaction, ineptitude, and all the while unable to even be CONTACTED or bother to respond to an email from the very people THEY SERVE and who PAY THEIR EXORBITANT SALARIES!! What a pack of hypocritical Fwits. Am I over it.. YES I AM!

GLTAfrustratedandFfedupHolders! Seriously, WhoTF do they think they are????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.