BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Hi goog---------------- Wake up mate. Get your head out of the...

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi goog---------------- Wake up mate. Get your head out of the er ----sand !

1-What is the TOTAL cost of transition -solar-wind? No one knows. Just saw $millions to be spent on highways to transport w/mill blades!
    Bet that cost was not added in up front.
    2-How long will solar panels and wind turbines last?. Not a proven science, especially ineffective windmills estimated . 18-22 years?.
    3-The solar and windmills will they ALL need to be replaced - What cost - Over what period? Many Billions more than cost now.
    4-Where will all the products come from to replace these windmill monstrosities?
    5-Where will the junk from the replaced solar and windmills go ?. Seems at this point - not recyclable from my investigations
    6-What damage and eventual $ cost is being done to Australia's environment? Bet no $s added into the overall costings.
    7-Renewables are NOT RELIABLE and NO BATTERY can replace BACK-UP.
    8-How reliable is the weather ? Been changing for at least 13,500,000,000 years - approximately !
    9-How many Coys elites have their fingers in the troth of the renewables?
    10-What is the cost of RUNNING/MAINTENANCE the windmill monstrosities? They leak oil which from my investigations is 'toxic' (into ocean!)

There are more but do not want to overburden your mind!

In my opinion not well thought out system by any sense or by many knowledgeable(?) er- bureauRats. But then ain't their money- let the
    ever- diminishing taxpayers pay !

Most important:-
    'Having a leader (oops?) in charge of a system/process that has not been thoroughly tested-proven-planned-costed- places those who pay on a path of destruction.' Especially when its Australia's Energy System -the most important lifeblood of any nation!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6252/6252252-7e05f884fe634767a8af62022618acfd.jpg

Oh ps----------------- WE WILL NEED GAS GAS GAS - and many gigs of it. A BLOODY FACT. PEP11 is absolutely necessary.
    Oh pss The sensible masses are getting angry - especially -re ENERGY !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.574K 329.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2869553 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2196040 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.