BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

You're not cursed, you just speculate too much. None of what I'm...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    You're not cursed, you just speculate too much. None of what I'm about to tell you is financial advice, just my opinions:

None of those stocks you mentioned are stable gainers so you should be position sizing accordingly. If you want to have a mining/energy portfolio, stocks like BHP, Woodside or RIO should be the majority of your holdings, and you should only be allocating a small portion to risky bets like BPH or 88e. Do that and your emotions won't be a rollercoaster ride every week. It's almost never the market's fault if you lose money, only your own. Invest, don't gamble too much and you'll find making money off the markets is simply a matter of patience and faith.

As for BPH, it seems the politicians are content to delay it as much as possible without getting into any legal troubles. Anyone with reasonable intelligence have figured out this is just a loophole they're abusing, since apparently there is no Law that can be used to "rush" them, so we're all going to have to buckle up for quite some time.

For those wondering why I'm still bullish in this thing, well, have you heard the arguments against PEP11? They range from the idiotic to "the politicians don't want to touch this". That's really the best they have against this project, so it's a rather pathetic Bear thesis, especially in comparison to the much more compelling Bull case. Until I hear a reasonable Bear case, I will remain bullish.
    Last edited by Tangles2020: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $64.19K 3.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5367878 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 373328 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.