BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

the amount of evidence available that there is/will be a gas...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    the amount of evidence available that there is/will be a gas shortage is overwhelming and increases daily. The articles that have been posted lately clearly support that narrative. While the government is fully aware of the problem it suppresses or deliberately avoids to mention PEP11 as a potential solution. The repeated statement that no ongoing commentary will be provided speaks volumes for itself regarding the bias of this project. Whilst I do not wish to repeat the obvious, the only question for me is: can and should DB be more proactive and point out the many articles, statistics and interviews that have been published as of late. What is DB afraid of? Decision of any kind is better at this stage than no decision. He doesn’t need to tell the government what to do, but it might still be better to put pressure on the decision-makers and make the media aware and possibly force the government indirectly to make a decision. I have contacted him and asked him this question but haven’t heard back. I just wonder what else needs to be done aside from lovely presentations and the odd comment here or there to get a resolution.
    Last edited by Laola222: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $71.61K 3.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4930759 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 135000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.