BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

This is my stance aswell, if it is not June 30, it will be...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    This is my stance aswell, if it is not June 30, it will be shortly after. I cannot fathom not only a single person (DB), but the WHOLE management team lack of integration & communication given the current circumstances.

We could do yet another "pub test" on what would a common person do in their situation. I've said before, this single approval will make their company reach a billion dollar valuation in what will seem like overnight. Let them reach the "unicorn" status in the business world.
    Will practically guarantee them to be a going concern "forever", will open new funding to new projects and it's existing ones. DB will get his additional 50 mil stake in shares (or whatever bonus he receives upon approval).

If a common man would realise he's being held back from the above^^ he wouldn't leave any stone unturned, public dismissal or subtle reminders towards the government would be on the first of their list.

This being the case IF they aren't already in on the con...

I have confidence when I return to this pub test and aligning it with our case. I guess only hindsight will tell who's right.

I guess we can only hope and hope all of our diversification treats us well (although I do know some of you are all in here)(including me <<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.