BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Cool Name is obviously a sensible and intelligent poster and I...

1. 8,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2968
    Cool Name is obviously a sensible and intelligent poster and I just wanted to share with them one of the mistakes I have made over the journey, the benefit of my experiences, engaging with certain people on here that were a ultimately just a waste of time.

Cool Name has posted that he has spoken with David. Anybody that has will most likely understand that he has a full grasp of the current situation. We have a BOD, it is up to each SH as to whether they continue to hold (and therefore place their trust in that BOD) or choose to exit. Feel free to write him a sternly worded letter if that would give you greater comfort. Or, continue to rant on HC, if you prefer.

I won't be posting on here, unless I decide I will, which ofcourse is my choice. Rest assured, I couldn't give "two hoots" what anybody thinks or says if I do.

BTW, I am just catching up on these threads because I have been busy actually doing something, not bleating repetitively on HC like some seem to think is useful. Maybe they just feel warm and fuzzy getting it off their chest, whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.