BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Sometimes it helps to just take a step back, breathe and use a...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Sometimes it helps to just take a step back, breathe and use a bit of logic and rationale to analyse a situation, instead of getting worked up over it.

Breeze has been advertising PEP11 for more than a decade now, it hasn't done anything. On top of that, we had a very visible figure in Keith Pitt (who was the bloody Resources Minister) publicly defending PEP11 for years, which also didn't change the outcome. The public doesn't know what the heck an exploratory drill is, nor will they ever care. They only care about cheaper bills, and legally, that is not Breeze's arena and he won't be allowed to run an ad that "promises" cheaper bills. Consider all that you'll understand why Breeze trying to convince the "public" is unfortunately a waste of time. The corrupt politicians have control over this for now, and nobody can make a move until they make the first move.

May I make a suggestion here? And again, it's not financial advice. Just invest your future funds into something else for now, hold on to your BPH shares if you like, but be prepared for a long wait. We are currently powerless against the powers that be for now, but I still believe the inevitable approval will occur, because I reckon Ed Husic and Madeleine King loves using gas just as much as the rest of us, it's just that their job requires them to be cunning and manipulative.

BPH is not a get rich quick scheme, it's the ultimate test of patience. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.