BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I do find it really interesting that he (or his social media...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I do find it really interesting that he (or his social media manager) has let the comment section be FLOODED with pep11 approval pleas.

From a critical thinking point of view, why the contrast between him and King? Where she deleted any comment concerning the topic, and there is no seeming resistance with Ed?

I'm unsure if I am clutching at straws here, but my critical thinking mind tells me that's a really positive sign. In my mind, they would take it down before your next breath if it supported their intended "goal". As we have seen from the past few years, even if it's true, the government will deem you as "false" and spreading "misinformation", then censor you.

But here, his comment section is flooded with PEP11 support!! I see that as a really positive sign and I hope we all continue that effort with any more posts he puts up in the near future!! Will even teach some other citizens about this, I'm not sure if it's nothing, but it is certainly giving me hope it is close!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.