BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Tell me how Solar power will help produce the chemical reactions...

1. 1,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Tell me how Solar power will help produce the chemical reactions from using gas as a feed stock for various products? On top of that Solar works great on a sunny day from 8 till 4pm, so what does the grid do outside those hours? batteries, pumped hydro?
    bear in mind the daily 8-4pm solar would need to produce at double the grid in order to generate enough juice for the time when the sun doesnt shine.

Trouble with that plan is you are only ever 1 bad weather day away from disaster.

Gas is so much more than gas fired power stations. Gas is a feedstock for a whole host of industries and was evidenced by yours truly when I worked near Damman in Saudi arabia to see the vast array of products cracked from gas at various temperatures.

Gas which currently along with hydro are the easiest power sources to ramp up and down to follow demand end of story!
    Batteries whilst having capacity restraints to support the grid are unreliable of late.

Gas is the saviour for the next 25yrs to secure our grid is stable whilst the remainder of the energy complex get their stuff together.

PEP11 should get approved soon, or the government will need to answer some quite serious embarrassing questions. Albo sprouting his mouth off on Terrigal beach did NOT get him elected and also will not suffer from any backlash that is even 10% of the issues the gas and energy grid face.

GLTAH and stay the course as I feel sanity will prevail!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.