BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-30518

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    IMO

Some questions:

1. "so as not to repeat his mistake, this government is proceeding with extreme caution" - the mistake Scoomo made was to REJECT without legal reason. If the rejection had a legal legal basis - then bias or not the decision would have been 'defended' - even by Labor. They had no legal reason then and no legal reason NOW to reject PEP11. What other extreme caution are they exercising? Do they think delaying is actually being good government???

2. "It must be at arms length" - what is at arms length? That would suggest to ME - the decision should NOT be made by any politician but by a Public Servant who is at 'arms length' from the ravings of the government. Making a decision by a politician (approval or rejection) is NOT at arms length!

3. "He will make a proper decision" - proper decision for who? in accordance with the law as ordered by the Court? The PROPER decision would be to accept the recommendation by NOPTA - and make your decision accordingly.

And in my opinion:

FEDs - you are totally biased!!....regardless of your words - Minister Bowen - the delay to make a decision for over 8 months is not at arms length and smacks totally of another Scooomoooo debacle!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.