BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-31044

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Fug I don't know whether you have options or not but I'm keen to see how many investors are keen to approach David to get the options reissued for a nominal price. As I understand it they cannot be extended. I lost a lot last time and this time around I'm not prepared to lose them again given we are still at the mercy of the government. I know mode1971 has a lot of options so I'm hoping he can potentially help to get his process started. I think he has previously mentioned approaching David. We have less than 3 months until they expire so I'd like to get something in place for in the most likely event that this labor government do absolutely nothing and delay delay delay until they call an election. My only solace is that if liberal get in there is a good chance this project will finally get approved. Especially if Keith is involved. But that is at a minimum 12 months away.

Does anyone know how to hyperlink people? I tried to get mode1971 so that he could see what I'd like to get started here but I can't seem to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $9.314K 465.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1198450 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2975136 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.