BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

That's a really great point and one I did not join the dots on.I...

1. 1,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    That's a really great point and one I did not join the dots on.

I heard an interview with that Teal thing Monique Ryan a couple of days ago and she was calling for Albo to call an election immediately. She said the reason for the early election is so the Government can get some clean air on all this climate BS blah blah blah.

When the interviewer pushed her on the fact that she might want an early election because of redistributions and the negative impact it would have for her in her seat of Kooyong, she just went into the normal political diatribe crap and refused to answer the question.

Your take on this makes perfect sense to me when I now review that interview.

So the intrigue on PEP11 deepens. I was of the opinion that an early election would be called but if we assume for the sake of this argument that it will not be in 2024 then the Government has their work cut out for them trying to drag this out another 9 months. IMO it provides the perfect platform for someone somewhere to exert some either political or legal pressure to resolve this once and for all.

Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $422 22.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2022135 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1981924 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.