BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-31417

1. 9,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2454
    That’s a hard gig Lagoon500, divorce and starting solo again I’ve done it once a lifetime ago in what seems another life now lol , and tbh I wouldn’t be were I am today if it wasn’t for that divorce in what is as I say a past life now the tide will turn once you cross the cross roads mate

Remember also you can always sell options to exercise when it comes to the crunch on BPHOB Ex so don’t stress, if all goes to plan and the head share tops 3.3 cents BPH is the golden number for BPHOB , it’s true party time in the options then.

And that’s why I always support the head share In my option purchases along the journey, as one is useless without the other, and I do believe far to many option holders don’t appreciate or understand that fully and in particular at a juncture this close to Ex on BPHOB. Option purchases always need to be a balanced purchase with the head share in a PF as one can’t move with out the other and that’s a fact not to be ignored in a PF imo $$$$$

Hey have you got a L500 ? , they are certainly one hell of a rig, a mate owns one in the US and I’ve spent a bit of time on it with my family, I entertained purchasing one once before I bought my Selene 65 that I recently sold last year, but I just could not bring my self to step away from the ease of a Diesel Powered Explorer style rigs, I can’t get my head around all those ropes and sails and stuff lol currently building a 85 Bearing in Turkey atm hopefully finished by Christmas is the plan

GL Lagoon500

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.