BPH 10.5% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Hi Vsta------------------ just found this in a NSW Resources...

1. 5,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Hi Vsta------------------ just found this in a NSW Resources paper- maybe posted before (sorry if it has been)- Went back to find it - nope, but I will later.
    When copying I may have cut some out- not guaranteed?

Hon. Rob Stokes MP when he commented that 'it’s nothing to do with the State …The only way to ensure PEP 11 can never return is to change federal law – PEP 11 is outside State waters' and at what point does a State seeking to make laws that would affect Commonwealth waters (more than 3 miles off our coast) cross into a constitutional crisis. In short, based on a variety of legal advice received by the Committee, the constitutional conflict rises from the moment of the second reading speech for the Bill. Concerningly, the Bill 1 Pittwater Life, Stick to the election facts, urges Stokes, February 2023, p 10, viewed 20 November 2023. Minerals Legislation Amendment (Offshore Drilling and Associated Infrastructure Prohibition) Bill 2023 Chair’s foreword v also jeopardises the Offshore Constitutional Settlement. This is a Commonwealth-State settlement agreement that has been in place for more than 40 years and affects the interactions of each State of Australia and the Commonwealth Government when it comes to the waters off the coast of Australia. It is for these reasons that the Committee has recommended that the Bill should not be supported.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $74.36K 3.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825986 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2014404 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.