BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

I actually think DB,s most prudent job atm is to put more proven...

1. 9,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2431
    I actually think DB,s most prudent job atm is to put more proven value into the SP at current levels and force the SP above 3 cents in the ST or before BPHOB expiry, that’s what he should be focused on atm, forget about a option extension, that’s not going to happen imo, but a SP above 3 cents in the next 2 to 3 months is really on the cards imo, and that should be DB,s focus atm imo.

DB is not going to get BPHOB in the money with webinars etc in the ST, it’s a broken record, but he will imo by leveraging the Accepted industry normal Approval process of Pep11 exploration and environment report against AnAl and crew, by being as rotten to the core as Scomo in the past by taking the same path with the same untenable outcome against a ASX listed company imo.

It’s only got one outcome Pep11 approval imo, and that’s approval or a Buy Out, wether that happens before BPHOB Ex is only relevant to a 3 cent plus SP now imo, and only time will tell.

And also if the Options BPHOB finish out of the money, this in itself will have a positive effect on the BPH SP due to the zero dilution on SP in the ST, which in fact actually should have a increasing value to the SP above 3 cents once the options Ex out of the money imo, And that being the reason I have been buying bucket loads of head shares in BPH again lately $$$$$

GL Marifzai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.