BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

This is exactly where we likely differ. You see failure, same as...

1. 9,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3198
    This is exactly where we likely differ. You see failure, same as Potty and a few others. I get that. But ask yourself three key questions? Is the next well targeting the same location? Is the next well targeting the same depth? Is the next well using the same seismic?

To answer your question, outsiders would likely say my profile is high risk/high return, again I get that. My aim is lower the risk via fundamental analysis/research. In PEP11 companies, I believe i have done that. I was buying BPH again before the court case result outcome was known off the back of my research/high conviction. Has it always been smooth? No, I, along with many others, emptied my account on 4/3/21 when Scomo first opened his gob about his views on PEP11. But there was always something off about Scomo's speech the day he announced his decision, it never felt right. So I read everything that ever came out, the decline basis, the court case claims, the Federal Court bundle, anything PEP11. Then came the Bell Report, I made a personal submission. I have read that report from front to back. Some people on here will have also done that too and understand what I mean, it was obvious Advent would win that case. Since then, phone calls, emails, FOIs, discussions with the company, with other titleholders, with NOPTA, with journalists, and other SH. It all has helped inform my views. When the chance came up to acquire some MMR in placements, yep, sign me up. Because I do believe that the only legal option available to Ed Husic is to approve PEP11. Should he choose to refuse it, we will go back to court, and IMO we will win, again. So while the ALP/Albo have elected to delay the inevitable, it can't be avoided. We will get our decision one day, and I believe it will be to approve. Let's face it, if Albo had any influence whatsover, or there was a valid reason to refuse it, it would have been done long ago. Refusing it is an easy sell, but they can't. Approving it seems to be too hard for the ALP to swallow.

Anyway Sam, keep your posts accurate, don't make stuff up, and DYOR. JMO. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $7.513K 409.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 8191866 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1754893 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.