BPH 13.6% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-32449

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Just letting everyone know that I have sent off today (below) a shareholder resolution proposal for the next AGM to reissue the BPHOB options. I'm feeling quite good about the fact that the AGM is proposed for around the 25th of September, which is before their expiration date. Perhaps David already had this in mind to do so as not to get too many shareholders offside. But in any case I'm trying to make sure our resolution will be included for a vote.

To: The Board of Directors BPH Energy Limited

Subject: Shareholder Resolution for AGM

Dear Members of the Board

As a shareholder of BPH Energy Limited, I am submitting the following resolution for consideration at the upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM):

Resolution Title: Reissue of BPHOB Options on a 1:1 basisand extend Expiration Date

Whereas:

• The current expiration date of the BPHOB options is approaching, which may limit the potential benefits for shareholders.
    • Extending the expiration date of these options could provide shareholders with additional time to exercise their options, potentially increasing shareholder value and company capital.

Resolved that:

• The Board of Directors shall reissue the BPHOB options on a 1:1 basis with an extended expiration date of 12 months from date of issue, subject to regulatory approvals and compliance with ASX listing rules.

Supporting Statement:

• Reissuing the BPHOB options will offer shareholders more flexibility and time to make informed decisions regarding their investments. This extension could also enhance shareholder engagement and confidence in the company’s future prospects.

I request that this resolution be included in the agenda for the AGM and be presented for a vote by the shareholders.

Thank you for your attention to this matter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $127.5K 6.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3260639 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1317941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.