BPH 15.4% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

5/3/21, I will never forget it, the day Scott Morrison spoke for...

1. 9,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3128
    5/3/21, I will never forget it, the day Scott Morrison spoke for the very first time about PEP11, "I don't support it", the rest is history.

I have been going back over the Bell Report in recent days and the response from many shareholders today/yesterday completely reinforces her key finding, that Morrison;s actions were "apt to undermine public confidence in" and "corrosive of trust in" Government. From a PEP11 perspective, that loss of trust has since been fostered and nurtured by Albanese, people now doubt things that should ordinarily be taken as "done".

So reading these posts, I definitely get it. For every poster from 2021 that talks about their paper loss, there are probably ten reading it and relating, and probably another ten who were once in that position but decided to take the loss and move on. It has been harsh.

But, this milestone is what we have been waiting for ever since the Government conceded the Federal Court case. This is it. We will get our decision that we should have got back in February 2021. You can rely on the NOPTA advice being to recommend approval, the FOI disclosures show that. Over to you now Minister Husic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.004(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $310.8K 12.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 877770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.