BPH 15.4% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-32811

1. 9,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3137
    Hi RA,

Recent FOI releases indicate NOPTA advice is to recommend approval, not in those exact words, but they are there if you know what to look for.

I agree that the end is nigh. Breeze has played this well. The cornerstone of arguing "they are taking too long, not being reasonable" is clear evidence that they have had long enough. That it has taken longer for NSW to "remake" the decision than it took to "make" their original decision is evidence that cannot be argued against. On that basis, under the model litigant policy, the Government will fold well prior to this reaching argument. One thing I will also guarantee, this Government does not want it's dirty laundry being aired in court. Every FOI request since the quashing of the Scomo decision has come back heavily redacted with the guilty being protected. Discovery will unveil all those dirty little secrets, including who has been sticking their nose where it doesn't belong, why MK might be, then probably will be, and then all of a sudden wasn't the decision maker, and lots of other Ministerial and Departmental shenanigans.

So LTH can sit tight and let this all unfold, it isn't going to be too much longer before we receive what is rightly ours, NOPTA approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.004(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $310.8K 12.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 877770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.