BPH 15.4% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

An excellent assessment. As you would agree some...

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    An excellent assessment. As you would agree some assumption/deduction but that is exactly what an enquiring mind would have sought to do. Balanced and qualified.

A factor in all of this , for what is nothing less than a debacle and a travesty of just proceeding is what I dub the "human shenanigan factor " This is where nefarious folk with ne'er to do agendas attempt, indeed DO subvert due process , scrutiny and fairness. Everywhere the HSF is undertaken invariably by skewed politicians and similar sub-decent combatants who simply want "their" way.

If folk don't/won't believe pressures are brought to bear, arms bent, processes subverted then I really can't help them understand how we come to be where we are. Every so often 'RIGHT' manages to get up off the canvass and get a clean shot at the cheating adversary. This is I believe once such occurrence.

There are those, not we poorly done by shareholders in this instance, but those attempting to do their jobs fairly, equitably and honorably who get usurped and humiliated. Every so often these people get to lift their middle digits and deservedly exclaim FU to those that have wronged them.

The Skulduggerers have painted themselves into a corner.

gltalth
    Second cuppa awaits...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.004(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $310.8K 12.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 877770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.