BPH 4.55% 2.3¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-32899

1. 9,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2472
    Yeah I agree, I actually think there should be a inquiry into the whole Pep11 debacle over the past 4 years tbh and compensation paid to affected parties, and pin the lot of the instigators who have had a hand then and now to the wall imo.

Scott Morrison was a disgrace as a Prime Minister, and he’s underhanded handling of hobbling the Pep11 application for exploration was tantamount to a Mafia Boss riding shot gun over a Federally Elected Political Party at the time !!!!
    And the whole of the gutless LNP at the time just turned there back, and let now we know a prescription drug fuelled Scomo run rampant unabated with multiple ministerial positions!!!!!
    And what’s he copped for it nothing !!!!! ……….,He was censured, it means nothing imo, he should of had all he’s future privileges denied imo and put in jail for the deception he played with the GG and made a example of, and Pep11 would of been drilled by now, and hopefully filled the East Coast Natural Gas supply problem on a successful exploration campaign.

Instead because no one was held accountable in the past, here we are again having to take the Commonwealth of Australia with the same like minded lot to court again in 2024 for exactly the same thing, only difference being it’s the ALP and not the LNP.

It’s a disgrace this whole Pep11 situation and has been since around February 2021, and the sooner the actual Law of our land takes control of it the better imo, because our elected leaders of both parties certainly can’t handle it that’s a given.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $26.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $198.6K 8.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 667736 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.