BPH 0.00% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-32910

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    This is my contribution to the discussions and some confusion.

On a broader level, we are seeing the seperation of powers, manifest.

Our Judicial system has the jurisdiction to make decisions and orders regarding Government decisions. These are called " reviewable" decisions.

In the this case, a civil matter, Asset energy is the "Applicant". The decision makers are the "Respondent".

The court only has the jursidication to review the process of decision making, and make orders relating.

Justice Jackson does not have the jurisdiction to make a decision on the permit, only on the process.

I still hold firm that the parties will be endcouraged to mediate. Mediation cannot be ordered, just recommended.

However, a party who refuses to mediate, will be seen as hostile and when the hearing is held, will adversely affect their prospects. In the event of an order being amde against the party who refused to mediate, other considerations such as costs will be decided in the other parties favour.

The respondent, the Government, will, most likely enter into mediation and the applicant, Asset, will make a reasonable request of a decision being made with, say. 45 days !!!

No decision up until now, is, a decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $73.47K 4.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 3179348 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 873947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.