BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-33036

1. 1,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    My thinking goes to this; all along the Gov, due to its woke narratives and being disinclined to embrace PEP11 as part of any solution ( no..no.. no... it's evil and part of the problem [the irony] ) has sought to run away from any actual definitive action. Even with the setting aside of Scotty from Deception's shenanigans the Gov sat coyly, quietly , feebly and just coughed up. Albeit they did in a manner which arguably hid their 'trump' card.... the no time limit caveat.

The Gov is thinking it has boxed clever. It has after all done what it said it ought to and that was abide the laws. It's worked to rule, It's walked a thin line and so far it's managed to not approve PEP11... so far

Unfortunately for the Elbowens the match is not over and the defiant is mustering forgotten strengths, lifting itself off the mat and poising itself for a swift 1-2 before unleashing a decisive uppercut to the glass jaw.

This , imho, becomes the choice. What level of ridicule, humiliation , ignominy should the incumbent choose to incur ? Again, just my thinking, they seem to have a want, understandably, to escape their failures under cover of relative darkness.

I think the Gov will just roll over. To mount anything of a 'defence' only draws attention to its ineptness.

Some might be awaiting a bang. I suspect a whimper.

Look for some other announcements, events to provide distraction. Evil that klutz Zali has broadened her view to take up for Gaza, to maintain 'relevance' . She must know now her pet peeve is dead in the water.

Good luck us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.