BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

RA I think that's the argument in a nutshell.Its a pretty simple...

1. 1,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    RA I think that's the argument in a nutshell.

Its a pretty simple case to mount.

If a SH has a risk reward appetite and bought options with the view that all things being equal they could exercise them but where then unable to do so due to the machinations of the market, well then I guess that's the risk side of the equation and you have to cop it and move forward.

The fact that those same SH's employed that same risk reward strategy but have been held to ransom by an unscrupulous government acting illegally, in my view negates the risk part of their strategy as we move into our fourth year of waiting.

IMO it is only fair and reasonable that the option holders be at least given a fair and equal playing field to then employ their risk reward strategy as is due the rest of us that holds heads as well. Once we have that equal playing field then all SH's can choose how they wish to trade.

This is a very unique stock that has elicited emotions amongst a community the likes of which I have never experienced. I have been on HC for many years simply viewing commentary and it was only the shenanigans of this stock that compelled me to create an account and begin commenting. This was due to the sense of injustice that was occurring and since then the sense of community that has being created amongst the LTH.

I think based on that sense of community and the fact that in one way or another we have all been shafted over the journey we need to look after each other and come out of this with a sense of vindication and pride.

Now don't get me wrong I'm as big of a right wing capitalist as you will ever care to meet and this is about as left leaning as I go with my thoughts here today, but life is about balance no matter whatever your political leaning and sometimes you have to look at both sides to garner a balanced view.

As always good luck to all on here but particularly the LTH's options and heads alike. I'm still trying to come to terms with yet another delay balanced by the fact that we have taken a step forward which is a positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 377531 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.49am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.