BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Am I missing something, when others are claiming re-issuing...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Am I missing something, when others are claiming re-issuing options would create "more" dilution?

Isn't it a 1:1 issue, which wouldn't create ANY additional dilution? It would only give the option holders a fair chance at recouping any potential losses, given the unscrupulous way the government has treated the extension application?

I lost around $20k on heads when Scomo pulled his BS, last time. I sold all the heads and options I held at a significant loss.

I got back In after justice Jackson's ruling, but only bought options to try and maximise any return, to recoup that loss.

we have all been unfairly hampered by the government's inaction/actions, and should all be given a fair chance at seeing a return.

To vote no would be a massive injustice, and outside the spirit of what I believe David is trying to achieve.

I think it is a very selfish attitude, and sits in par with the actions of the government!

Rant over!

ps, I hold nearly 3M options, and I knew it was a risk, but it wasn't exactly an even playing field!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $7.513K 409.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 8191866 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1754893 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.