BPH 3.85% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

As they say... not the size of the dog in the fight, its the the...

1. 1,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    As they say... not the size of the dog in the fight, its the the size of the fight in the dog.

I am happy to be corrected... all line up >>>> take a # and be patient ...

As @sodge has outlined there are protocols and as if not more importantly parameters and guidelines to be observed.

There are things you can do, many you can't when arriving at a decision. You can't act on whims, certainly not become biased or concerned with public comments, can't be coerced by fanatical obsessed and ridiculously ill-informed parliamentarians.

If a decision is positive, for us , there's no need to call into question their rationale. However, if they decide to our disadvantage then the gov WILL have to show cause and procedure. I'm very much of the opinion that the LAST thing the Elbonians would wish is to be is publicly exposed.

I'd be flumoxed if there were a LEGITIMATE reason for refusal. They're all about rubbery ideoligies. Windmills ...cool... Coal mines... cool.. Gas fields... hmmmm... be more specific... gas fields west.... yeah, all good, Gas fields Vic....yeah yeah...ironic to the max.. Qld.... yeahhh baaaabyyy !! NT..um ummmm ummm serpents and mythology aside...all good. South Australia...even they'll low it.
    New South Wales..... ???? See Can'o'worms ...or Pandora's Box. The obvious question.. Why ???
    Much better to fuel a gas power generation with DIESEL !! I mean What ... The.... F ????

Has there been a greater display of pissweak gutless chicanery in politics of late ?

They want to hide and evade.....that's all they do.

But even with all that said my greatest curiosity is why Ed from canteen services would broadcast a 'possible' "intention" ... it's bizarre.

There's something still very odd about all of this, beyond anything we have already pondered.

Still stuff to play out. My thinking, we still win in the end....when ???????

Are Labor deliberately sabotaging this... or are they playing too cute ??

anyhow ....dyor

good luck us
    Last edited by RichAnne: 26/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $8.321K 644.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 6918596 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1246625 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.