BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

MR II don't, nor have ever held options but I sympathise with...

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758
    MR I

I don't, nor have ever held options but I sympathise with the option holders as I do with the heads holders. It is IMO unfair to attribute normal trading patterns or strategies with a stock that has been held ransom by successive governments over the last 4 years. To add to that their has always been a carrot dangled in front of us legally that the finish line is in sight, just as there is now with the current legal action.

Accordingly I think SH's have employed different trading strategies than they might have otherwise engaged in and I have no issue with option holders being extended under the current company proposal. I also do not think the constant cry of dilution is something that will actually occur as if we get to that stage funding and raising will become a whole other beast of its own.

As far as other posters are concerned I am always happy for them to have alternative views such as FA who has made his intentions clear and I respect that. On the other hand their are other more simple minded individuals that have very nefarious reasons for their constant rhetoric and the narrative formed by these individuals is more a reflection of their values and morals than it is anything to do with trading.

Good luck to us all I'm off to watch the GF in a game that as a Carlton supporter I couldn't care less who wins...smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.