BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-34865

1. 1,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Was waiting for the footy to start and decided to do some research...... AND found what I believe to be - some interesting stuff!

1. On 8th of January 2018 - an 'extension' was approved for the drilling and 3D seismic to be moved to 2019 (start date 13/02/2019 - end date 12/02/2020) and 2020 (start date 13/02/2020 - end date 12/02/2021) respectively. (There were other works moved also..but I am only concerned about the drilling and 3D seismic dates - which are in the current PEP11 JA saga - but we have advised that 3D seismic would no longer be necessary)
    So... eventhough - I believe - NSW objected to the approval - the FEDs gave approval under the OPGGS Act. This approval occurred under the same Scummbo. There was NO hysterics of doom and gloom should PEP11 be approved back in 2018! (none that I know of!)

2. Also with respect to FINANCE - Asset had a Farm-in agreement registered on 20/09/2018 with a company called RL Energy (I dont know anything about them!).
    So.. if JA/others are worried about financing - this is clear evidence that there 'was another company who was ready and signed up to provide the funding to undertake the work programme - eg drilling etc. How can any REFUSAL by the JA use the justification that Asset can not rely on or will get a Farm-in partner? I will admit - after this shit show by the JA - it might be 'harder' to find a willing partner...but with the current dire straits/costs of the Gas supply... i assume that DB will be able to find someone who will farm-in.

So - what concerns does ED have??? JA approved the extension back in 2018 - only 2 years before our CURRENT first application on 23 January 2020!!

is he going to say - 'well my concern is that U had an extension in 2018.... '???????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.