BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-5095

1. 10,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2569
    it was a decision I made at the time around Scomos censuring, I seen the leverage in BUY and BUYO and BUY has Cerberus Carnarvon Basin and is a producer in QLD, so I some what derisked my position by increasing my BUY holdings imo ……. BUY always follows BPH because of Pep11 but with BPH currently in suspension my decision was a doozy in November to exit BPH and Accumulate BUY, I’ve already got one big trade of accumulating away on Friday and the Trading Halt for BUY has only had one day of trading Friday, and imo this story has only just begun again thepugilist, …..,,BUY could see 2 cents next week and that would equate to a BPH head price of 7 cents if it was trading ……. Equally good for all involved in Pep11 and amazing for BUY currently being the only possible trading vehicle on the ASX to take advantage of the amazing positive outcomes of late regarding Pep11 and Scomos demise …… Mondays the day PUG it’s going to be huge for BUY now this story has had time to soak, present nationally and evolve over the weekend $$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.