BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-5467

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    That NOPTA approval has been knocking around these threads....and despite the want of some there was only ONE thing it directed, and that was to proceed with approval of the lease.

Those that suggest otherwise please provide and display unequivocal proof or just stfu.

I'm inclined to sit on the bench with others considering this is all now playing out to an agreed/predetermined play list.

My taking is this WAS indeed a massive risk investment whilst the previous lot governed. I just see it as a managed risk / opportunity now.

Supposing one was to attempt extrapolation of events to date.....what do we have:

We have a massive exploration area with a potential Gas Field that might be a number bigger than my head can digest.

We have APPROVAL from Nopta.

We have a Federal Government which has seen some sense and put aside the dodgy J.A. decision made by Scotty of the Brainfaders.

Same new Gov espousing the benefits and necessity of gas

Same new Gov telling the Greens and Teals where they can go ( a non too sunny place )

A new NSW gov ..who really knows what they willsay or do.. no that it might matter ...but if they did amazingly flip...well.... even easier ( keep in mind the feds flipped )

A Minister ( who's decision it is ) saying all the 'right' things .....

Now , it's a waiting game ..

There will be those conspiring to thwart the s.p. lifting....for their own nefarious gain. There will be covert pressure applied to keep the s.p. as low as can whilst "positions" amassed.

There will be the usual suspects ( traders ) trying to unbolt the s.p. and get it to bounce a few times before the inevitable.

I doubt a J.A. ( ne King ) decision will be made for 3-4 weeks.

as always...read your own tea-leaves.

Apparently there was some thinking that the NSW election had a "It's Time" quality to it ( older folk will understand)..

PEP11 .... It's Time
    Last edited by RichAnne: 27/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.