BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-5960

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    This is just my take on it all.

When Scotty from Libtards threw the baby out with the bathwater he couldn't utilise the actual NOPTA decision as it recommended it to proceed. What he did was overlay a number of misused attributes and blatant fabrications to justify his veto.

Now...as always from my cheap seats ..... i'm going to suggest that the deal hatched between Breeze &Co and Labor was of the following ilk :

Keep in mind Elbow/King/Bowen all seem to be going to extraordinary lengths to play a straight bat. Also the "Official" line of these same said crew is to oppose PEP11.

now....

Labor and Advent reach a handshake ( again....all conjecture ) that Scuzzi's naughty No-No will be shelved.
    Labor will then pursue the high road and invoke the stringent adherence to protocols and law. Ideologically they oppose PEP11 , but the Law WILL take precedence if shown.to be intact and adhered to. After all, who is then placed to argue any valid and viable outcome ? ( trick Q...i.e.. None )
    but.....BUT.... in.order to show adherence by the Gov, the deal. requires dilligence on the part of NOPTA .
    Nopta can readily answer all the real issues as it already had . Now it must address all the make believe B.S. as concocted... by you know...him .

In doing so ( going through the motions ) Nopta must be able to show no due cause for denial. For its part Advent, and in this instance the major (public ) player of the moment BPH must kick all the rubbish to the kerb. Part of this pantomime was just carried out.

Now we see the progression at NOPTA... T's crossed and I's dotted it is most likely awaiting the J.A to formally convene ( as it were )

Now it is entirely possible none of above is true, some of it is true, or ALL of the above is true.

Despite all the good ( and getting better ) press the Feds can't be seen.to be unduly hasty in the approval.

Its a bit like a funeral for a much hated adversary... you need to show up for the 'imagery' but in reality you cant wait to get to the bar after and celebrate.

imho... Labor are playing the game well.

In footy parlance the premiership qtr has been played and won...but you still have to play out the 4th and make sure there's no junk time comeback.

tic toc
    tic toc..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 616338 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1909385 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.