BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-6524

1. 1,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    For those following at home, for those who are still at sixes and sevens as to whether this is truly likely to get the nod, i offer an alternative view to the how and why.

In one universe of thought there is the supposition that if application is afforded correct attention and the rules and laws are adhered to then the only proper conclusion can be approval.

Thats probably Jacobs Razor right there.

In a parallel and competing Universe ( and I swear it's where we've all gone...... ). then I'm going to suggest in a Chicken before the Egg scenario that what we might be observing is a situation whereby the Clever-Clogs have painted themselves into a corner. The "transition" to Renewables ( which will never really occur btw imho ) requires a massive amount of a "non-coal" fuel ....just to carry us in the ..ummm... "interim"

I do wonder as to the mental capabilities of these wonderful-wokes, these 'climate-champions' as they never seem to get logic or mathematics right.

It's suddenly dawned on someone that there isn't currently enough of these non-coal fuels to get us by. We need more.

How oh how do they then source the magical elixir. All their huffing and puffing has painted the non-coal Good And Sustainable stuff as ...bad...BAD.

They need a Hail-Mary Get-out-of-jail-card.

If only there was a way to do A...whilst singing B
    Well luckily , as someone was out wandering aimlessly ( as is the want of these numnuts ) they tripped over their tongue . As they got to their feet they noticed a crumpled up and discarded parchment. "this looks like ancient rubbish "... was the first thought. Upon seccond glance the leters N O P T A could be made out. Curiosity begot the holder and with greater reading came greater understanding. WOW ... the Ancient Scribes had just provided the map out of the maze. It met all the requirements.... how to do magic and blame someone else. This was brilliant.

The Words of this archaic tribe held the key.

And so it was to go as such.. The intended outcome could be achieved by purloining this Wizardry Spell.

And all would live happily ever after.

The lesson of this tale is the desired result ( by we holders ) will in all likelihood happen, not because it's the way of laws and procedures, as it ought to be but more likely as it ( same said rules and such ) can be used as a trump card to effectively beat themselves ( on surfactual glance ) but in reality bolster the direction they need to take. Doing as they need to do , not as they say.

NOPTA helps hide the hypocrisy.

In other parlance , reality is arse about face..

gltah
    I need a cup of tea after that....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.