BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

as always...just my thinking.There's a lot of quite factual...

1. 1,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    as always...just my thinking.

There's a lot of quite factual information dissemination occurring at the moment. This is polar opposite to the rubbish and lies that were perpetuated by the likes of the Greals and hypocritical skegheads and then inked up in the press. I see this as priming. This is mostly "trade press" as it were. Industry preaching to the choir albeit with some decent cameos by suitably informed Pollies.

I may be wrong ( it happens.... ) but i think this is laying the groundwork for the general media. Some good press I note in WA... but theyre a resource state... nothing new there. We need to see traction in the NIMBY orientated Eastern rags before I think Min King throws the switch.

The general populis needs a bit more 'educating'. Once the Facts become "truth" then the path is cleared for take-off.

I still have the gut feeling we might see Neats move to J.A. in a fortnight or thereabouts.. and then the full allocation of time before approval.

This is about politics.

As it happens it's my bday at the end of June.... I can imagine a nice present Thankyou Minister

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.