BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-6689

1. 10,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543
    You would have to of thought it would of been hard to top the Pitt Narrative of 2021 , But MK and reality is sure stepping up to the plate in 2023, and you know what I’m really bullish about for the sector and Pep11 is that it’s not just Singular anymore the Narrative in 2023 eg “Pitt only” in 2023 the Gas Push is multi faceted and now even whole states grabbing for slices now Vic is twilighting, and QLD and WA,NT embracing and fast tracking, the race will be on for Nat Gas state wise and of course state jobs and royalties, it’s been insane what QLD has scored from gas in the last 12 months, NSW must be drooling seeing the number it’s insane the share the state got in excessive profits windfalls in the contracts of LNG out of the sector, it actually balanced the ledger in QLD and very much a unexpected bonus for QLD, I really wouldn’t be surprised if NSW threw a Furphy and NSW backed Pep11 it’s kinda becoming a non argument any more with need and reality balance for the State of NSW , and the CCS enhancement is the closer for the fence sitters and of course the coin and jobs and energy security for the state, and the long term political dream of all above for the NSW state.

Will movement come tomorrow from NOPTA ????? I bloody hope so because it’s about 3 years overdue and starting to get ridiculous tbh enough is enough for a micro cap to bear imo, loss of opportunity costs and profit will have to be coming into play big time surrounding Pep11 if this is sorted soon I’m seeing and Advent have every right to go for it, if not forthcoming soon exploration approval for Pep11 $$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.