BPH 7.69% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-698

1. 10,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543
    I’ve always liked the idealistic side of the Nats but I’ve seen them twist to often to the Libs power plays $$$$$ ........But the Nats of 2021 with the schmozzle of 2020 and 2021 thus far played mainly by the Libs, the cogs would be turning for the Nats atm and KP is a shoe in for the front runner (who else !!!! ) It would be a good platform to run on to post Covid uniting the nation as one again it’s a easy sell atm, would win a gazillion votes no doubt, I know I would run with it, anything to pull the current front row into line IMO will do the trick, bunch of private school nuf nufs imo there acting like of late, I thought that left the building with Turnball and budgie smuggler ????........ Anyway back to what’s at hand, today’s panned out just dandy hey crew after being Scomoed yesterday ......over 8million traded thus far today well above yesterdays close, just shows you hey you can’t keep a good beast down or turn your back on it it will claw your Back Pep11 if your turn your back on her and that could really smart in the ST with the news stream we have pending,........ can you even start to imagine the news stream this will generate Nationwide once Pep11 is approved it will be insane and so vital to Pep11 company’s to attain there true net worth due to exposure to such a monster P80 gas field so close to Sydney’s CBD it will level out many multiples current MCAP in the ST imho $$$$&&$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.