BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-7113

1. 9,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2454
    Actually the whole process can be done ship based if it comes to it Gypsy , and if the NSW state government make it go that way which they won’t it would be insane because it just extremely elevates the potential of environmental damage to the surrounding area in Pep11 in a incident and then I would say the NSW state government would have to be held accountable because they denied them access to operate safely !!!!!!!

The whole Bill the LNP is touting is a complete beat up atm and a complete waste of state politics time and effort, any one with half a brain can see that and if they can’t they deserve to be paying 5x the price for Natural Gas in NSW if they refuse access in there state for it, and it’s actually what the gas industry should impose on NSW if they can in some way, expecting all over states to carry the load of a transitional energy like Nat Gas is ludicrous for a state like NSW!!!!

Did you all see Pep11 crew the bonus QLD got from Coal and Natural Gas and LNG royalties in yesterdays budget, 12 billion dollars more than the state expected into state coffers and a budget surplus for QLD, NSW would be insane to refuse such potential and it goes in the face of all LNP voters imo, and certainly the reason I will never vote for the LNP again !!!!
    They are simply fools nowadays imo and weaving themselves in to oblivion the last few years, the ALP must be rubbing there hands together lately by the LNP actions regarding energy supply it’s simply ridiculous there policy’s in this current economic climate Imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.