BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

And here’s a little something to help fill in the time Mr M :)...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    And here’s a little something to help fill in the time Mr M
    DB chatting recently on Proactive investors about all things BPH ,Pep11, Hydrogen and Barm $$$$$$

As always in this position in the oily pennies, with patience comes the reward of understanding the process, protocol and procedures and the real profits that follow the patient shareholders along with understanding of the O&G sector dynamics , and now for gains it’s just a matter of filtering out the shareholders with under 3 cents in their horizon for BPH and with over 100m through the gates in the last 3 sessions at a 2.5 Av there can’t be many more left imo, it’s that equation of which imo their can’t be much scrip left willing to part with shares at such a discount to EV, or it’s the surprise move to the JA soon that is going to make Pep11 Inc go ballistic again in the ST.

Personally I would love to see us trading at 5 to 6 cents plus prior to a JA move by NOPTA on speculation alone, BPH is worth it in current status and mixed bag of valuable assets, and it’s coming we just need to filter through the 3,s and below first, and all the while with every sale of scrip at current levels it’s winding the already wound spring for the next leap in SP due to Speculation alone and FOMO, exciting times crew $$$$$

And Enjoy a bit of DB live crew and all of BPH,s virtues to Shareholders in the ST and moving forward, he,s a busy man isn’t he DB, and you’ve got to love it when a CEO of a company you hold has soooooo much skin in the game $$$$
    It really gives me confidence of the outcomes and underlying motivations of DB,s resolve to make BPH succeed big time in the ST $$$$

https://youtu.be/N43U8cXQOaU?si=UdfcLvHkc9eKArjS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.