BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

And go ahead Email your mate at West Media and fill him in...

1. 9,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2431
    And go ahead Email your mate at West Media and fill him in Flambeau on the Pep11 potential and all it’s virtues in the ST, should be interesting reading but I’ve done all the research and DD I need to be at lip level on BPH and BUY, and know why and when it’s going to happen and so do most holders of BPH on Hot Copper, the difference between us long term holders on Hot Copper in 2023 is we are going for CGT breaks on BPH next year, my first Due in March 2024 and maybe when we sell for a massive gain in 2024, we won’t be turning around and throwing BPH under the bus to drive the share price down to rinse a repeat with reams of unsubstantiated BS over and over, like we have seen you do countless times

You turned the threads into a Circus on Hot Copper in 2021/22 on BPH Flambeau and divided many , and like I said everything you have said in the past has been proven blatantly wrong and strictly self serving, but now you’ve loaded up again in BPH recently you want to share it with the world and be acknowledged on Hot Copper as a well meaning researcher, yeah sure until you dump and sell and walk out the door dowsing the house with petrol before you throw a match on it !!!!!

I’ve said enough!!!! all we be fine till you throw another match on the house, that’s the problem with the likes of you and others like you on Hot Copper, and I do feel crew are surly getting wise to these sorts of actions on HC, or if they don’t they won’t last long being liquid that’s for sure.

Anyway welcome back I suppose and Goodluck with your Pep11 investments and let the games begin hey Flambeau, BPH is going to be a doozy in 2023/24, a bigger and much better and politically unabated BPH in 2023/24, and ATM we are right at the door step of the first campaign pivot point IMO, I put us atm at or around the 12th of Jan 2021 in a trading time line Flambeau and all the joy incoming in the ST for shareholders $$$&&&&$, …… at what point in timeline do you think we are at FFM ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.